- The KN2132 is an IP-based KVM s with multi-bus consoles, allowing simultaneous and independent access for a maximum of three users [ 1 local , 2 remote over IP] to control 32 directly connected servers [cascade to 512].
- The use of TCP/IP for its communications protocol, provides access via its IP address from anywhere on the LAN, WAN, or Internet.
- Supports up to three bus sessions- 1 local and two remote administrators can simultaneously access separate ports, plus an additional 28 users may log on to share the IP connections.
- 32 port remote access KVM switch - monitor and control up to 32 directly connected computers, and up to 512 computers in a two-level cascade.
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN.
- Full-screen graphical OSD for the local console.
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable remote desktop window - in full-screen mode the remote desktop display scales to user's monitor display size.
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and Active Directory.
- Magic Control Panel. The panel may be hidden away so it never interferes with your work area
- Video resolution: up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz for both local and remoter sessions
- Mouse Dyna-Sync for USB mice - local and remote mouse movement are the same - no need to constantly re-sync the two Cursors.
- RJ-45 connectors and CAT 5e cable for a neat, compact installation.
- Web-based Windows and Java implementations allow access to the switch from an internet browser.
- Browser access can be disabled - Windows and Java GUI AP programs provided for non-browser connectivity - Java works with practically all operating systems.
- Graphical OSD and toolbars for convenient, user-friendly operation.
- Panel Array Mode - view up to 32 ports at the same time - or up to 42 ports on cascaded installations.
- Software (On-screen) keyboard.
- PON (Power Over the NETT) support via Java.
- PPP dial in support for Out of Band access .
- Video quality and tolerance can be adjusted to optimize video transfer Speed.
- Windows-based Log Server.
- Supports all major server platforms and VT100 based serial devices.
- Supports multiplatform server environments: PS/2, USB, and Sun
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, Auto-Sense, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, PPP, UDP, ARP, Ping.
- A total of 64 Multi-level user accounts with individual authentication: Super Administrator; Administrator; User; Viewer - with no restrictions on the number of each type
- Security features include user name / password protection and advanced encryption technologies - 1024 bit RSA; 56 bit DES; 256 bit AES; and 128 bit SSL.
- Flash upgradeable firmware.
- Remote operators can log in via a browser or make use of stand-alone Windows or Java applications. Java ensures multi-platform operability with any operating system supporting the Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Using the client software allows for a direct connection to the KVM by-passing the browser. Either method (browser or client) and either application (Windows or Java) give remote operators the feeling of being directly connected to the KVM.
- Local console switching is accomplished either by entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or by using the same GUI interface as the remote users.
- The unit has two methods for monitoring attached servers, AutoScan permits the incremental monitoring of selectable servers at a configurable rate, and Panel Array Mode which can simultaneously display a view of up to 32 servers in a grid array (42 in cascaded installations).
- The switches feature RJ-45 connectors allowing them to use CAT 5e cable to link to the computers. This space-saving innovation provides a full 32-port switch installation in a 1U system rack, and permits the servers to be placed as far away as 130 ft.
- Some of the unique aspects of the KN2132 are, Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs, dial in PPP connection, Power Over the Net (via Java), Panel array, and Video quality/ tolerance adjustments to optimize performance.
- With advanced security features, the KN2132 provides the fastest, most reliable, and cost effective way to remotely access and manage widely distributed multiple computer installations.
|Console Connection||2 IP and 1 Local|
|Daisy Chain or Cascading||512|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton|
|Keyboard||1 x PS/2, 1 x USB|
|Mouse||1 x PS/2, 1 x USB|
|Monitor||1 x HDB 15|
|Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor||32 x RJ-45|
|Power||1 x 3-prong AC Socket|
|LAN||2 x RJ-45|
|Modem||1 x RJ-45|
|USB||3 x USB|
|PON||1 x RJ-45|
|Power||1 X slide|
|Port Selection||2 X Pushbutton (Up / Down)|
|Reset||1X Semi Recessed|
|On Line||32 (Green)|
|Power On||1 X (Blue)|
|Link||1 X (Green)|
|Keyboard||PS/2, USB (PC, Mac, Sun)|
|Mouse||PS/2, USB (PC, Mac, Sun)|
|Local||1600 X 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Remote||1600 X 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Scan Interval||1 - 255 Seconds|
|Power Input Rating|
|Per AC Power Inlet, 50/60Hz||100-240 VAC; 50 - 60 Hz 1A|
|Power Consumption||110V/33.40W, 230V/33.60W|
|Humidity||0 ~ 80% RH|
|Operation Temperature||32 ~ 104 F (0 ~ 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4~140 F (-20~60 C)|
|Case Weight||19.5 lb|
|Case Dimension||22.5 x 21 x 6.5 in|
|Case Qty||1 ea|
|Unit Weight||12.3 lb|
|Unit Weight with package||19.5 lb|