- Control up to 8 serial devices, Two KVM Port remotely over IP. Include built-in modem, perfect for small locations remote management. Rackmountable.
- The Dominion XRO packs secure, out-of-band, remote KVM access and control, serial device control and power control in a 1U form factor. It enables remote management of servers, headless Servers, LAN and WAN equipment, serially controlled power strips, telecom equipment --- anything likely to be found in a small office or branch office server closet. Unlike software-based in-band solutions, the XRO s out-of-band capability assures device access even if the OS fails or the network is down. A built-in modem provides emergency access if the network or internet is down.
- When Dominion XRO is deployed with Raritan s CommandCenter Secure Gatewayr centralized management appliance, hundreds of remote sites can be consolidated into a single logical network, with access via a single sign-on to a single IP address, to streamline administration, security and regulatory compliance reporting.
- Dominion XRO s KVM-over-IP access is enabled by single-user, single-port devices connected to each target server. With a dedicated channel to each server, the risk of blocking inherent in switched KVM architectures is eliminated. Serial-over-IP access at each site is provided via a 1U, rack-mounted component.
- Supports remote management of 2 servers and 8 serial devices.
- KVM-over-IP access provided via KX101 units; Serial-over-IP access provided by Dominion SX
- Integrated remote power control for remote server reboots
- Out-of-Band access via built-in modem for emergency access
- Plug-and-play appliance architecture means no external software or servers required
- Certified to work with CommandCenter Secure Gateway
- Appliance-based architecture for "Plug and Play" operation (no software required)
- Built-in modem
- Dedicated power control port
- Local port for rack access
- Supports multiple hardware platforms (PS/2, Sun and USB servers)
- 128 Bit Encryption - SSH & SSL
- Single, consolidated view of all IT devices (when deployed with CC-Secure Gateway)
- Single sign-on
- Idle Timeout and Session Disconnect
1U, rack mountable
110/220V auto-switching: 50-60 Hz
DXRO-81, DXRO-82 and DXRO-83 only
32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)
20% - 85% RH non-condensing
Operates properly at any altitude between 0 to 10,000 feet
CE, FCC Part 15 Class A, US and Canadian UL, VCCI-A
10/100 Ethernet (RJ45) port - one or two
TCP/IP, PPP, PAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SSH, TACACS+, LDAP(S), RADIUS, SNMP
11.34" (W) x 10.7" (D) x 1.75" (H)
288mm (W) x 270mm (D) x 44mm (H)
Weight: 4.81lbs / (2.17 kg) to 5.0 lbs / (2.26 kg)
Dedicated Modem Port