|Also known as:|
|1000 Feet CAT5 KVM Extender||CAT5 KVM Extender
|Black Box CAT5 KVM Extender||CAT5 KVM Extender with Local Access
|Black Box CAT6 KVM Extender||CAT5 PS2 KVM Extender
|Black Box KVM Extender||KVM Extender
|Black Box ServSwitch KVM Extender||PS2 KVM Extender
- Extend your PS2 Keyboard, PS2 Mouse and VGA Monitor up to 1000ft using a single CAT5 cable.
- Transmitter and receiver included.
- Special feature allow you to attach an extra PC at the receiver.
- Enables you to place your remote workstation nearly 1000 feet away.
- Integrated KVM switch enables you to connect a CPU to the remote unit.
- Double Private Mode locks out the second workstation, preventing conflicts.
- To convert your USB-style keyboard and mouse signals to PS/2, order the USB to PS/2 Converter (KVUSB).
- Full surge protection on the CAT5 interface!
- Adjustable video equalization compensates for signal degradation over long distances.
- Includes (1) local unit, (1) remote unit, (1) 9-V power supply, (1) power cord, (2) CPU cables, and (1) manual.
- The Black Box ACU1049A CAT5 KVM Switching Extender extends the distance from a local keyboard, monitor, and mouse to a remote CPU up to 300 meters (984.2 ft.) away. Of course, like all Black Box KVM extenders, this solution provides outstanding video resolutions-1280 x 1024 up to 120 meters (393.7 ft.) and 1024 x 768 up to 300 meters (984.2 ft.).
- The ServSwitch CAT5 KVM Switching Extender comes with a local and remote unit, and the remote unit includes fully adjustable controls for brightness and video equalization (focus). Adjustable video equalization enables the extender to compensate for signal degradation over long distances.
- With the extender, two user stations can contend for access. When there has been no keyboard or mouse activity detected at one station, the extender switches control to the other station.
- How exactly do stations contend for control? Simple. The first user station to press a key or move the mouse gains control of the CPU. And while the other user can view what's on the monitor, he or she cannot use his or her station's keyboard and mouse. Once the controling station is idle for 15 seconds, local and remote users begin contention once again.
- If the local user gains control and doesn't want the remote user to view what's on the monitor, he or she can activate Double Private Mode, which completely disables the remote keyboard, monitor, and mouse. When the local user wants the remote user to view again, Double Private Mode is deactivated.
- The ServSwitch CAT5 KVM Switching Extender also features built-in surge protection. It defends your CAT5 link side against harmful spikes and surges.
Clamping Voltage - 15 volts
Compatibility - Keyboard: PC/AT, PS/2, RS/6000;
Video: VGA, Super VGA, XGA;
Mouse: PS/2, Logitech, Microsoftr IntelliMouse
Distance (Maximum) - 300 m (984.2 ft.)
Operating Environment - Temperature: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C);
Humidity: Up to 95%
Resolution (Maximum) - 1024 x 768: 300 m (984.2 ft.);
1280 x 1024: 120 m (393.7 ft.)
CE Approval - Yes
Connectors - Local unit: Keyboard/mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: Input: (1) HD15 M; Output: (1) HD15 F; Interconnect: (1) RJ-45;
Remote unit: Keyboard/mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Video: (1) HD15 F; Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; CPU: (1) DB25 F; Power supply: (1) 2.5-mm F barrel connector
Power - Local unit: From the connected PC;
Remote unit: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external
Size - 1.4"H x 7.8"W x 3.9"D (3.6 x 19.8 x 9.9 cm)
Weight - Local or remote unit: 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)
- Black Box CAT5 Dual Access KVM Extender with Built In Switch Transmitter
- Black Box CAT5 Dual Access KVM Extender with Built In Switch ReceiverPower Supply
- User Manula
- 2 CPU Cables