- This is a 2030 KVM Switch with 16 Ports for 2 Users with 16 count 7ft USB cables
- Equipped with local virtual media capability.
- Server interface modules DSAVIQ-USB2 and DSAVIQ-USB2L required for virtual media support.
- Local virtual media lets you easily share a directly-connected USB storage device to all servers connected to a KVM switch.
- Two local users gain simultaneous access to 16 PCs and network devices.
- Easily configure your system; name and select your servers from the convenient on-screen display (OSD).
- BIOS-level access ensures connection to your attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system.
- A 1U rack mount design save spaces in your rack.
- Flash-upgrades firmware gives you fast and easy updates for appliances and server interface modules.
- Keep Alive power safeguard allows your attached servers to continue network functions in the event of power failure to the AutoView switch.
The Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) switching system includes local virtual media capability, multi-platform support, advanced cable management and a convenient on-screen display.
The Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) dual user 16-port KVM switch includes local virtual media support, local USB peripheral support and connectivity to PS/2, USB, Sun and serial devices for small and midsize data centers. Using the on-screen display, you can easily configure your system and quickly select servers. The Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) switch features flexible cabling options, giving you a choice of integrated access cables or server interface modules that let you customize cable lengths. Either cabling option automatically assigns and retains unique server names for each attached server, which simplifies your installation and makes re-configurations easy.Specifications:Mechanical
Height 1.75 in. (4.45 cm)
Width 17.00 in. (43.18 cm)
Depth 11.00 in. (27.94 cm)
Weight 8 lbs. (3.6 kg) Environmental
Operating Temperature 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
Storage Temperature -4F to 140F (-20 to 60C) Power
Operating Voltage 100 - 240 VAC Autosensing
Power Frequency 50 - 60 Hz
Input 40 W Maximum Supported Hardware
Computers IBM PC/AT, PC and 100% compatibles
Monitor XGA, XGA-II with adapter, 1600 x 1200 @ 85 Hz resolution
Peripherals PC keyboard, PC mouse, Microsoft Explorer mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse family, IBM Scrollpoint, Logitech Mouseman Wheel, Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel, Logitech Marble FX and Kensington 4-button mouse Standards
Approved Agency UL FCC Class A, cUL, ICES Class A, CE, N, GS, IRAM, VCCI, Class A, MC Class A, C-Tick