- Provides the freedom to operate up to four USB 2.0 peripherals away from the USB source
- Extends any USB device up to 100 feet away from the USB source
- Saves space on your desktop
- Supports both low and hi-speed USB peripherals (1.1 and 2.0)
- Supports PC platforms XP, Vista, Unix, Linux and Mac OSX
- Eliminates computer noise in the work area
The Wireless USB 2.0 Extender provides the freedom to connect high performance and high speed USB peripherals anywhere up to 100 feet from the CPU. Instant access to data (up to 54 Mbps) with zero wires. Work with up to four of your USB 2.0 peripherals as if they were all connected locally.
Wireless Hi-speed USB 2.0 transmits data up to 54 Mbps allowing for little or no downtime. Compatible with original USB and uses the same cables and connectors.The Wireless USB 2.0 Sender unit is connected to the computer or USB source. The USB 2.0 peripherals are connected to the Wireless USB 2.0 receiver unit is connected to the extended USB 2.0 peripherals. A wireless 802.11 type connection is used to link the sender to the receiver. Specifications
- USB speeds up to 54Mbps
- USB Connections: USB type A
- 2x Power Supply 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions (Sender): 4.33"W x 1.10"H x 2.72"D
- Dimensions (Receiver): 4.33"W x 1.10"H x 2.72"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.