- Extends any DVI compliant computer up to 6,600 feet (2 km)
- Supports USB, DVI, Audio and Serial.
- Uses 4-strand multimode LC fiber cable
- Supports computer resolutions up to 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI compliant monitors
- Supports Virtual DDC and DDC2B protocols
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- DVI Connectors: DVI-D 24-pin female (Sender & Receiver)
- USB Input: USB "B" male (Sender)
- USB Outputs: 2 x USB "A" female (Sender)
- USB Outputs: 4 x USB "A" female (Receiver)
- RS-232 Connectors: female 9-pin DB9 (Sender) / Male 9-pin DB9 (Receiver)
- Link Connector: LC fiber (Sender & Receiver)
- Audio Connector: 3.5mm mini-stereo (Sender & Receiver)
- Power Supply: 2 x 12V DC, Total 72W (36W power consumption each, max)
- Power Consumption: 36 Watts (max per unit)
- Dimensions: 5.2"D x 12.5"W x 1.75"H
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
Extend DVI, USB, RS-232 and Analog Audio up to 6,600 feet (2 km)
The DVI 3500HD allows you to operate a single DVI-compliant computer at two physical locations. DVI, USB, analog audio, and RS-232 are extended from the local computer to the remote workstation. USB peripherals can be operated by the computer at either location exclusively. How it works
The DVI 3500HD system consists of a Sender and a Receiver unit. The Sender connects to the computer's DVI-compliant video card output, analog audio jack, RS-232 port, and USB port. The DVI 3500HD Receiver connects to the remote display and peripherals. Four strands of LC fiber optic cable connect the Sender and Receiver together.
The DVI 3500HD has two modes of USB operation. When in local mode, the computer sees USB devices connected to the Sender. When in remote mode, the computer sees USB devices connected to the Receiver. Modes are switched using a switch on the front panel of the Sender.
Note: Extension distance will depend on the type of fiber media used:
Single Mode: WUXGA resolution @ 2000m (6,600ft)
Multi-Mode : WUXGA resolution @ 500m (1,650ft)