- 2 Port KVM Switch
- Fast, easy switching via keyboard hot keys, push buttons or software
- Plug-and-play setup - no software required
- Hot-swap capability allows easy addition or removal of computers without powering down the switch or other computers
- Speaker and microphone connections allow sharing of audio components between systems (standard 3.5 mm audio connections)
- Independent audio switching allows you to listen to audio from either computer, no matter which computer is active on your monitor
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 (standard 15-pin VGA connectors)
- Supports Microsoftr IntelliMouser and the scrolling wheel on most mice
- Compact design saves desk space.
- Does not require an AC adapter.
- Also known as Tripplite B004-VUA2-K-R
The B004-VUA2-K-R is a 2-port Compact USB KVM Switch with optional audio and microphone switching function. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot two USB-enabled computers from a single console (keyboard, monitor and mouse). The independent audio/mic switching function allows an uninterrupted audio experience - you can continue listening to audio even when you switch to the other computer.
It includes innovative, easy-to-use KVM Switcher Software for Windowsr and Macintoshr platforms. A small client application facilitates your KVM switching operations such as computer selection, hot key sequence programming, auto-scanning, auto-scan delay time programming, independent or simultaneous audio/computer switching and more.
|Compact 2-port USB KVM Switch with Audio
2 KVM Cable Kits and 2 Audio Cables
CD-ROM with Software
Owners Manual with Warranty Information