Aten 16 Port CAT5 KVM Switch
Do you need to control 16 computers from one keyboard, video and mouse? If so the Aten 16 Port CAT5 KVM Switch can you help you with your task. We offer this switch with the option of one user, two user, or two local users and one remote. Select the product that best fits your needs for more information.
Aten KN4116 4 User 16 Port Matrix CAT5 IP KVM Switch
Item #: KM-14874 |
Mfg #: KN4116 | Details | Add to Cart
Control up to 16 servers from up to 5 users (1 local at the switch, 4 Remote Over IP). Cascadable to 128 servers, USB PS2 support. IP control via a web browser. Rackmountable 1U, CAT5 connection between the server and switch up to 130ft
The Aten CATx 16 Port Series is a range of secure, KVM via CATx switches that provides local, remote or global users with BIOS-level control of up to 16 multiplatform servers. Here are some features and benefits.
- Ability to daisy-chain
- Hot Pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Custom ASIC (patent pending) for increased reliability and enhanced performance
- Two level password security in the OSD allows an Administrator to assign server access on a port-by-port basis for a maximum of four users
- "Keep-Alive feature ensures that the keyboard and mouse connection works properly, even when the KVM switch loses power supply temporarily
- Plug-n-Play; no software required