- The AdderLink X2-Gold Dual Access extends high quality video, keyboard, mouse, digital audio and transparent RS232 up to 1000ft over Category 5 or higher cable while providing KVM and audio access at the computer for local as well as remote control.
- The X2-DA-Gold offers increased distance over which video can be transmitted and the very high resolutions that can be achieved at these distances.
- This CAT5 KVM extender can achieve resolutions of 1600 x 1200 at 200m/650ft and 1280x1024 at 300m/1000ft.
- The X2-Gold Dual Access supports high fidelity bi-directional stereo audio and audio signals are transmitted digitally using 16 bit, 44.1kHz sampling to ensure a low noise level.
- Integral electronic DeSkew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables, achieving crystal clear video, even at longer distances. For maximum convenience all video adjustments may be simply made using the keyboard.
- X2 extenders may be desk/shelf mounted or rack mounted in the popular X-Series rack mount system. This system enables 16 units (transmitters or receivers) to be fitted neatly into 2U of rack space to give industry-leading rack densities and provide a modular, flexible and manageable extender solution. The range of complementary X-Series modules enables systems to be constructed to precisely match your requirements.
- Extends KVM, digital audio and transparent RS232 across a single CATx cable
- Dual access provides local KVM and audio access at the computer (local) end
- Video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Digital (44.1 kHz, 16 bit) audio transmission delivers high fidelity clickless stereo audio for speakers and microphones
- Fully transparent RS232 interface enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew circuit (up to 62ns DeSkew with 2ns granularity)
- Use stand alone or rackmount 16 modules across 2U (rackmount kit sold separately)
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in noisyT applications
- Flash upgradeability enables future enhancements
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
Adder X2-DA-Gold Specifications:
|Mechanical||Local Unit||Remote Unit|
|Height ||1 in. (26 mm.)||1 in. (26 mm.)|
|Width ||6.7 in. (172 mm.)||6.7 in. (172 mm.)|
|Depth||3.1 in. (80 mm.)||2.9 in. (75 mm.)|
|Rack Space||5 units fit into 2U of rack space||16 units fit into 2U of rack space|
|Temperature Tolerance||0-40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity Tolerance||5 to 60% non condensing|
|Usage||5VDC at 500mA|
|Computers||1 x 25-way female||N/A|
|CATx cable||1 x RJ45||1 x RJ45|
|Serial||1 x DB9||1 x DB9|
|Keyboard||1 x purple 6-pin mini-DIN female||1 x purple 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Mouse||1 x green 6-pin mini-DIN female||1 x green 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Monitor||1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female||1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female|
|Power adapter||2.5mm DC jack optional power adapter (only required for video only applications)||2.5mm DC jack|
|Computer/KVM switch||Compatible with desktop, rack mount and laptop PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections|
|Operating system||Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS; OS/2; UNIX; MS Windows 9x, NT, 2000, XP;NetWare and RS6000|
|Keyboard||Supports PS/2 style keyboards with 6-pin mini-DIN connectors|
|Mouse||Supports a wide range of PS/2 style 2 button, 3 button, wheel, IntelliMouse (3 button with wheel), IntelliMouse Explorer (5 button with wheel) and other mice that support the Microsoft mouse signaling protocols|
|RS232 ||Transparent serial port operation ensures wide device compatibility without the need to configure baud rates or protocols on the X2 to match your equipment|
- AdderLink X2 Gold Dual Access CAT6 KVM Extender with RS232 Transmitter
- AdderLink X2 Gold Dual Access CAT6 KVM Extender with RS232 Receiver
- IEC Power Supply & Power Cord
- Safety & Installation Leaflet
- CD Manual
- Stick on rubber feet