|Also known as:|
|16 Port CAT5 S Video Splitter||NTI CAT5 Video Extender
|16 Port CAT5 Video Splitter||NTI CAT5 Video Splitter
|CAT5 S Video Extender||NTI S Video Extender
|CAT5 Video Extender||NTI S Video Splitter
|CAT5 Video Splitter||NTI Video Extender
|NTI 16 Port CAT5 S Video Splitter||NTI VOPEX
|NTI 16 Port Video Splitter||S Video Extender
|NTI CAT5 S Video Extender||Video Extender
The VOPEX S-Video Splitter/Extender simultaneously displays high-resolution video from one computer source to 4, 8 or 16 remote locations via inexpensive Cat5 UTP cable. This real-time system supports remote s-video devices up to 600 feet from the computer as well as local display.
- Broadcast real-time s-video or audio/s-video to multiple display locations.
- Accompanying audio can be broadcast to self-powered stereo speakers at the remote unit as well as each remote location.
- Supports maximum s-video resolution - 800x600 at distances up to 600 feet.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors
- Inexpensive CAT5 cable replaces bulky video cables.
A pure hardware solution - no software conflicts.
The VOPEX S-Video Splitter/Extender system has two components: the VOPEX-C5SV-x S-Video broadcast unit, which connects to the host computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and an XTENDEX ST-C5SV-R-600 remote unit for each remote monitor. The units are interconnected by CAT5 cable.
The VOPEX S-Video Splitter/Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of multi-screen applications. Examples include:
- Give real-time arrival/departure updates to passengers at airports, train stations and bus stations.
- Provide stock and exchange rate updates at stock exchanges and banks.
- Broadcast entertainment or news in stores, restaurants, trains, and planes.
A great alternative to expensive projectors in the classroom. Send a teacher's screen to all remote monitors.
- Stereo audio can be heard both locally and remotely.
- 3.5mm female stereo audio jack.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 1 dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 76 dBA.
- Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise (THD+N): 0.017%
- Stereo crosstalk: -70 dB.
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms.
- Line level output; supports multimedia speakers.
- Maximum I/O levels for audio: 3.1 Vp-p (line level).
- Supports computers and video devices with s-video output.
- Female 4-pin miniDIN connector.
- Input impedance: 75 Ohms.
- Maximum input levels for s-video: 1.45 p-p.
- Video is DC coupled.
- Female 4-pin miniDIN connector.
- Compatible with s-video.
- 800x600 video resolution.
- Output impedance: 75 Ohms.
- Maximum output level for s-video: 1.45Vp-p
- 3-foot s-video cable included.
- 3-foot audio cable included with unit with audio option.
- CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included).
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Never connect the VOPEX-C5SV-x or ST-C5SVx-R-600 to an Ethernet card, Ethernet router, hub or switch or other Ethernet RJ45 connector of an Ethernet device. Damage to devices connected to the Ethernet may result.
- NTI VOPEX S Video CAT5 Splitter 16 Port with Audio
- Power Supply
- 3-foot s-video cable
- 3-foot audio cable
- User Manual