- Access one PC with PS/2 keyboard and mouse, video and audio up to 1000ft away using a single CAT5 cable. Serial support
- Provides remote access of the PC with keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Uses single CAT-5 UTP cable to reduce installation costs
- Extends signal to a maximum distance of 1,000 feet
- Supports all PC/AT and PS/2 keyboards with full emulation
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock are automatically saved and restored.
- Supports full emulation and conversion on all PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Recognizes and supports a mix of PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Compatible with Windows, NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Supports computer monitors with resolution of up to 1600x1200
- Offers adjustable cable compensation
- Compact metal enclosure
- Extends signal to a maximum of 1,000 ft
- Supports stereo audio
- Supports RS232 from 300bps up to 19,200 bps
- Compensation for each color
Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
Allows a number of network managers to control and access various servers from a remote KVM.
Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
|CPUs||IBM PC, SUN, MAC-ADB|
|Keyboard||PS/2, MAC-ADB, SUN|
|Mouse||PS/2, Wheel Mouse|
|RS232||Data up to 57,600|
|Monitors||VGA, SVGA, XGA and VESA|
|Video Signal||Analog Signal: Red, Green, Blue|
0.7Vp-p/75 ohms positive
|Front Panel||LEDs for each KVM station and power|
|Power||240V / 110V 12VDC1.5A|
|CPU Connection||HD15 female for the video input and output MINIDIN6 female|
for the keyboard mouse jack stereo 3.5mm for audio in and out.
|System Connection||RJ45 connected to CAT5 UTP|
Signal level 0dB unbalanced
Input Impedance 10K ohms
Output Impedance 100 ohms
Connector 3.5mm stereo jack
- SmartAVI CAT5 KVM Extender Receiver with Audio and Serial
- Power Supply
- KVM Cable
- User Manual