- Chassis only.
- Can accomodate up to 16 transmitter or receiver cards.
- Use CAT6 Cable to Broadcast Up to 16 DVI-D Signals Over 220 Feet Through Single Extension Unit
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) at all Distances up to Maximum Lenght
- User-Selectable: DCC Information Used From the Remotely-located Monitor, From the Local Monitor or From an Internal DDCT Table
- Distances of 220 Feet Plus, Using CAT6 STP Cable
- Compatible With all Operating Systems
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Multiple Rack Mounting Options
- Call Centers-Using the Rack-DVX200 makes locating co-workers' computers a snap!
- Industrial-Keep delicate computer equipment away from harsh working environments and pollution.
- Information Terminals and Kiosks.
- Airports and Mass Transit Stations- Air traffic control systems, passenger notifications, arrival/departure schedules are made available where you want and how
- Medical-In many medical exam/procedure environments, it is impossible to use monitors and computers in close proximity to various machines that produce intense magnetic fields. The Rack-DVX200 allows easy extension of DVI-D signals, eliminating the challenge of having computer hardware and medical machinery in the same physical space when that is not possible
|Resolution||1920x1200 @ 60H, Resolution up to 1280x1024 min. 75H|
|Power Supply||Universal Switchmode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Dimensions||17.063"L x 3.437"Wx5.312"H|
- SmartAVI Shielded CAT6 DVID Video Extender Chassis.
- Power Supply.
- User Manual.