- Extends any DVI & RS232 compliant device up to 300 feet from the computer
- Uses one CAT-5e cable for DDC and control signals
- Perfect for digital signage applications
- Video is transmitted digitally over CAT-5e cable for zero signal loss
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- 300 ft extension at 1280x1024/1080i
- 150 ft extension at 1920x1200/1080p
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors
- HDCP compliant
Send flawless hi-def video and RS232 signals over two economical CAT-5 cables -- up to 300 feet away.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (digital only)
- RS232 Input Connector: DB-9 female
- RS232 Output Connector: DB-9 male
- Conforms to RS-232C standards
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC / 10W max. power consumption (each)
- Dimensions: 4.6"W x 1.25"H x 325"D
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Extending state-of-the-art digital video displays, computer monitors and touch screens has never been easier.
Distances up to 300 feet are guaranteed to perform beautifully, giving you a reliable method of all-digital extension while streamlining your installation cabling needs.How it works
You simply connect the DVI RS232 Extender sender unit to your DVI and RS232 source using the supplied cables. Your DVI display, monitor or touch screen plugs into the DVI RS-232 Extender's receiver unit - up to 300 feet away. Two CAT-5 cables connect the sender and the receiver units to each other, linking local and remote locations.Note:
The DVI RS232 Extender is HDCP compliant.