- High Speed and long distance transmission by SC type Multi-mode (one) Fiber
- EMI Shielded unit
- Corresponds to TMDS signal
- R,G,B,Clock signal is transmitted separately by multimode optical fiber
- Supports up to WUXGA(1920 x 1200) for HDTV
- Pseudo-DDC detection function for EDID information
- Standard DVI 24 pin plug and SC fiber connector
- Easy installation
- Compact size
SmartVM's DVI Fiber Optic Extender Single Link with EMI Shielding allows to extend your digital flat panel display up to 3300 feet away from your computer by TMDS digital signal transmission. This extender consists of transmitter unit and receiver unit. The transmitter unit connects to your computer and receiver unit connects to your monitor.It delivers crystal clear digital images with no loss of signal. DVI Fiber Optical Extender Single link with EMI Shielding is ideal solution for a wide range of applications like digital signage and remote monitoring on large digital diplays. It is most commonly used for home theater, medical industry, auditoriums, aerospace, military and conference rooms applications..
- Frequency Bandwidth : 1.65 Gbps (Single Link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution & Distance : WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) upto 1000m
- Unit is capable of auto-sensing resolution on each monitor
- Power Consumption Transmitter /Receiver : 1.0 Watt(max)
- Optical source: 850nm VCSEL
- Use Fiber : 50(62.5)/125 SC Multi-mode Fiber
- 110-220V @ 60Hz (AC Adapter)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity :10-90% RH, non condensing
- LxWXH (Inches) 2.67 x 1.57 x .6
- DVI Fiber Optic Extender kit
- User Manual
- Power Supply ( Receiver unit needs powered; transmitter side gets power from the attached computer)
- SmartVM DVI Fiber Optic Extender Single Link with EMI Shielding 3300ft Transmitter.
- SmartVM DVI Fiber Optic Extender Single Link with EMI Shielding 3300ft Receiver.
- Power Supply.
- User Manual.