- Maximum resolution of 1600 x 1280 at 200 feet (60.9 m).
- Maximum distance of 300 feet (91.4 m) at 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- Ideal for moving your computer to safe, clean environment.
- Small size saves valuable desktop space.
- Supports Windowsr operating systems.
- The extender kit automatically meaures the distance between the local and remote units and adjusts video equalization and gain for cable length.
- Flash-upgradable firmware enables you to reprogram both the local and remote units to support the latest devices used in extension applications.
- VESA-enhanced DDC enables plug-and-play capability.
- After attaching the local and remote units to their respective equipment and connecting them via CATx cable, the Mini CATx Extender kit automatically configures itself to send optimum video and transmit keyboard and mouse signals.
- Emulates remote keyboard and mouse signals. If the remote keyboard and mouse aren't connected, the local CPU can still boot as long as it's connected to the local extender unit.
- Like many of our extenders, our ServSwitchT Brand Mini CATx KVM Extender with Automatic Equalization enables you to place a remote control station up to 300 feet (91.4 m) from local equipment. But that is where the comparisons end. That's because the Mini CATx Extender has maximum versatility packed into it.
Connect up to 300 feet over CATx.
The kit includes a local (transmitter) unit and remote (receiver) unit. Both units are connected with up to 300 feet (91.4 m) of CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable. The Local CPU to Remote Station kit connects your remote control station to a single local CPU.Use any number of ways.
Move your CPU to a secure location, safe from unauthorized users. Relocate your CPU to a clean environment to keep it away from dirt, dust, and industrial hazards. Place your CPU a few feet from your control station to increase desktop space. Connect to the user port of a ServSwitch and place a user up to 300 feet (91.4 m) from the switchConnect to the CPU port of a ServSwitch to place a CPU up to 300 feet (91.4 m) from the switch.
You can use the Mini CATx Extender in a variety of applications. Here are just a few:
Compatibility - Keyboard: PC/ATr, PS/2r, USB;
Monitor: VGA, Super VGA, XGA;
Mouse: PS/2 two-button, Microsoftr IntelliMouser, Logitechr three-button, USB
Resolution (Maximum) - Up to 200 ft. (60.9 m): 1600 x 1280;
Up to 300 ft. (91.4 m): 1280 x 1024
Local unit: Keyboard and mouse: (1) attached cable with (2) 6-pin mini DIN M; Video: (1) HD15 M; Interlink: (1) RJ-45;
Remote unit: Keyboard and mouse: (1) attached cable with (2) 6-pin mini DIN M; Video: (1) HD15 M; Interlink: (1) RJ-45;
Local unit: Keyboard and mouse: (1) attached cable with (1) USB Type A M; Video: (1) HD15 M; Interlink: (1) RJ-45;
Remote unit: Keyboard and mouse: (1) attached cable with (1) USB Type A M; Video: (1) HD15 M; Interlink: (1) RJ-45
Power - Local unit: From the connected PC;
Remote unit: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, external, autosensing, with IEC 320 connector
Size - Local unit: 0.6"H x 1.4"W x 2.4"D (1.5 x 3.6 x 6.1 cm);
Remote unit: 0.8"H x 2.2"W x 2.5"D (2 x 5.6 x 6.4 cm)