Also known as:|
|Black Box CAT5 KVM Extender||CAT6 KVM Extender
|Black Box CAT6 KVM Extender||KVM Extender
|Black Box ServSwitch Micro KVM Extender||PS2 KVM Extender
|CAT5 KVM Extender||
- Add up to 150 feet (45.7 m) between your CPU or ServSwitch and your keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Use ordinary CAT5 cable, which you may already have installed.
- Adjustable video equalization and 1280 x 1024 resolution for crisp, clear video.
- To convert your USB-style keyboard and mouse signals to PS/2, order the USB to PS/2 Converter (KVUSB).
- To use Extender Kits with an ATr mouse, add a GHOST Emulator (AC244A)
- The ACU3022A provides additional serial and audio support!
- The ACU3009A enables you to place a keyboard, monitor, and mouse both near your CPU and at a remote location up to 150 feet away!
- Enable you to place CPUs where you want them.
- Built-in surge protection protects the CAT5 link side from surges and spikes.
- Intelligent keyboard and PS/2r emulation prevents remote CPU lockup-even if your keyboard or interconnect cable is disconnected.
- Transmit high-resolution video even up to the maximum distance of 150 feet (45.7 m).
- All models include local module, remote module, (1) 3-ft. coax CPU cable, power supply, and user's manual.
- The ACU3022A also includes (1) 3-ft. serial cable and (1) 6-ft. audio cable.
Clamping Voltage - 15 volts
Compatibility - Video: VGA, SVGA, XGA
Keyboard: IBM PS/2r, PC/ATr;
User Controls - Keyboard commands and configuration DIP switch on Remote Unit
Resolution (Maximum) - 1280 x 1024 at 150 ft. (45.7 m)
CE Approval - Yes
Connectors - Local module: ACU3001A: CPU: (1) DB25 F; Interconnect: (1) RJ-45;
ACU3009A: CPU: (1) DB25 F; Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Monitor: (1) HD15 F; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F;
ACU3022A: CPU: (1) DB25 F; Interconnect: (1) RJ-45 Serial: (1) DB9 F; Audio: (2) 3.5-mm F;
Remote module: ACU3001A, ACU3009A: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Monitor: (1) HD15 F; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Power: (1) barrel connector M;
ACU3022A: Interconnect: (1) RJ-45; Monitor: (1) HD15 F; Keyboard and mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN F; Serial: (1) DB9 F; Audio: (2) 3.5-mm F; Power: (1) barrel connector M
Power - Local module: From the CPU;
Remote module: 100-240 VAC, autosensing, external, with IEC 320 connector and power cord
Size - ACU3001A local and remote modules, AC3009A remote module: 1"H x 4.3"W x 3.1"D (2.5 x 10.9 x 7.9 cm);
ACU3009A local module: 1.7"H x 4.3"W x 3.1"D (4.3 x 10.9 x 7.9 cm);
ACU3022A local and remote modules: 2"H x 3.2"W x 4.3"D (5.1 x 8.1 x 10.9 cm)
Stretch your connections, stretch your savings.
Micro Extenders stretch CPU-to-workstation connections up to 150 feet (45.7 m) across CAT5 cable-which you may already have installed. Talk about an immediate money saver!
Put 'em where you want 'em.
Keep your CPUs out of reach of unauthorized users. Or locate CPUs centrally and keep them away from dirt and dust.
Don't worry about CPU lockup.
Micro Extenders provide intelligent keyboard and PS/2r mouse emulations, so the attached CPU doesn't lock up even when your keyboard or interconnect cable is unplugged. You can also use an ATr mouse with a GHOST Emulator (AC244A).
High resolution for crisp video.
The Micro Extender Kits feature adjustable video equalization, giving you 1280 x 1024 video at up to 150 feet (45.7 m).
The Micro Extenders feature built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes. The Micro Extenders get the job done in the harshest of conditions, in the harshest of environments.
NOTE: Because these products are made for use with Category 5 cable, you'll obtain less than optimal performance from other grades of twisted-pair cable, including higher ones such as CAT6.
- Black Box ServSwitch CATx Micro KVM Extender Local Module
- Black Box ServSwitch CATx Micro KVM Extender Remote Module
- Coax CPU Cable, 3ft
- Power Supply
- User Manual