- This is a bundle that includes the Belkin OmniView SMB 16 Port CAT5 KVM switch and 16 USB interface modules.
- Control up to 16 servers from one keyboard , mouse and monitor.
- Servers connect using CAT5 cable with distances up to 100 ft from the switch
- The first and only CAT5 KVM Switch designed and priced especially for the SMB market
- Reduces wiring clutter while supporting distances of up to 100 ft. with standard CAT5 cabling
- Enables continuous server uptime using keep-alive intelligence as well as keyboard and mouse signal emulation
- Delivers 1600x1200 video resolution for high quality images
- Supports any PS/2 and USB server
- Provides flexible set up and monitoring with both OSD and front panel controls
- Prevents unauthorized access with password protection
- Ensures compatibility with flash upgradeable firmware
- Comes with 5-year warranty and free technical support
- Please note: This switch only uses CAT5 cables to connect between the switch and the servers and is not a KVM Over IP or an IP KVM Switch
The OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch expands upon the functionality of the popular PRO3 KVM Switch family. By adding CAT5 support, Belkin improves upon its industry-leading switch to provide reduced cable clutter and extended reach. The SMB CAT5 KVM is backwards compatible and interoperable with the PRO3 KVM. Available in 4-, 8-, and 16-port models the SMB CAT5 KVM offers easy expandability through dedicated daisy chain ports to control up to 256 servers. It extends the distance between the server and switch to up to 100 feet.
For use with OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switches, the OmniView SMB Server Interface Module is used in conjunction with a CAT5 or CAT6 cable, significantly reducing clutter behind the rack. It allows users to control any USB server from a distance of up to 100 feet. One module is required with each server connected. A 6-foot CAT5 cable is bundled with each Server Interface Module, plus an optional mounting bracket.
Number of Computers:
Number of Users:
|1600 x 1200 @ 75Hz |
|1 x 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2) Keyboard 1 x 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2) Mouse 1 x 15-pin D-Sub (HD-15) Female VGA |
|16 x RJ-45 Keyboard/Mouse/Video |
|2 x D-Sub (DB-25) Female Daisy-chain 1 x RJ-11 Flash-upgrade |
|6 V DC Device Input |
|1U Rack-mountable |
Shipping Weight :
|7.6 lb |
Pallet Qty :
Shipping Dimensions :
|5.0" Height x 12.0" Width x 21.0" Depth |
Case Pack Qty :