Also known as:|
|Audio KVM Extender||CAT5 KVM Extender with Audio
|Avocent CAT5 KVM Extender||CAT5 KVM Extender with Serial
|Avocent KVM Extender||CAT5 PS2 KVM Extender
|Avocent LongView||KVM Extender
|CAT5 KVM Extender||PS2 KVM Extender
Use the LongView extender to place connected computers up to 500 feet away with any CAT 5 cable. You will still have control of your keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices.
- The Avocent LongView LV430 extender allows you to place connected computers up to 500 feet away with any CAT 5 cable and still have control of your keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices.
- The LongView extension technology improves physical and data security and increases workspace by separating your staff from their computers.
- Secure location placement minimizes tampering, system damage and unauthorized software installation on computers
- AutoTuning Technology: Automatically compensates for signal loss, delivering clear, crisp video images up to 500 feet at a resolution of 1024x768
- Environment: Reduce downtime by removing the computer from an environment not suitable for normal and reliable operation.
- Save Space: Move your computer away from the desk and work area to free up valuable desktop space.
- Installation ease: The single cable-to-desk design simplifies installation while making it easier for you to move, add or change configurations.
- Security: Place your system unit, software and sensitive data in a secure area to minimize tampering, system damage and unauthorized software installation.
The LongView extension technology extends the user from the PC/Server, and may be used to increase available workspace, enhance physical and data security, remove PCs from harsh or sensitive environments, or restricted access areas. The Avocent LongView Companion extender lets you locate a second user station near the target computer.
|Height||1.9 in. (4.8 cm)|
|Width||8.1 in. (20.6 cm)|
|Depth||4.8 in. (12.2 cm)|
|Weight||1.0 lbs. (9.45 Kg)|
|Operating Temp||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temp||-4 to 122 F (-20 to 50 C)|
|Operating Voltage||24V DC power supply included|
|Power Frequency||50 - 60 Hz autosensing|
|Input Power||25 W maximum|
|KVM Switch||PS/2 local ports|
|Video Resolution||1024 x 768 @ 500 feet|
|Peripherals||PS/2 keyboard/mouse, audio in/out, serial devices and VGA video|
|Approved Agency||cUL, UL, CE, FCC15 Class A, VCCI-A|
- Avocent LongView LV430 KVM Extender Transmitter
- Avocent LongView LV430 KVM Extender Receiver
- Cable to connect transmitter to the computer
- Power Supply.
- User Manual
- Warranty & Registration Card
- CAT5 Cable to connect between transmitter & receiver (you can order it right here on our web site)