- Control up to 4 computers with Quad DVI video connectors from one USB Keyboard, USB Mouse and 4 DVI Monitors. Support resolution up to 2560 x 1600. USB 2.0 support for MAC and PC
- The AV4PRO-DVI is designed to enable four multihead computers to be controlled from a single high resolution KVM console using either dual link DVI or high definition analog video links.
- The switch makes use of Adder's True Emulation technology which enables USB HID devices to be continuously emulated to each computer. This unique technology enables instantaneous and reliable hotkey switching while also supporting the extra keys and features of enhanced keyboards and mice.
- AdderView includes two independently switchable USB 2.0 channels and an audio channel, giving the user the flexibility to attach selected peripherals to different computers. Models are available supporting dual, triple or quad head DVI or VGA computers.
- Dual link DVI-I with extended profile DDC EDID
The AdderView Pro MultiScreen features full dual link DVI video delivering 4 megapixel resolutions per head at 60Hz. Because the AdderView features DVI-I, you can also use a choice of digital or analog sources. The extended DDC EDID profile ensures that the switched graphics card is always optimized to work with your screen. The dual link DVI capabilities enable users to work at very high resolutions including 2K (2048 x 1080) on each head for post production or WQXGA (2560 x 1600) per head for detailed medical imaging.
- True Emulation USB2.0 technology
The AdderView PRO MultiScreen belongs to the first KVMA range of switches to feature Adder's advanced True USB Emulation technology. Emulated USB provides an instantaneous and reliable switching action and makes keyboard hotkey and mouse switching possible. Previous implementations have used generic emulations and consequently have only been able to support the most basic keyboard and mouse features. Adder's revolutionary True Emulation technology overcomes this frustrating limitation by emulating the true character of the connected devices to all the computers simultaneously. This means that you can now use the extra function keys, wheels, buttons and controls that are commonly found on modern keyboards and mice. With the AdderView PRO MultiScreen, a whole new group of users can take advantage of the flexibility KVM switches have to offer. Users in Architecture, Graphic Design, Post Production, Animation, Medical Imaging etc. often need to use specialized interface devices such as graphics tablets, 3D explorers, joysticks, and so on. The AdderView PRO MultiScreen makes all this possible.
- Independent simultaneous device selection
Flexibility is key to the AdderView Pro. The switch enables you to use the KVMA console to work on one computer while your USB peripherals are connected to other computers and your speakers are playing music from yet another. You can of course still switch all connected devices to any one of the connected computers as with any other KVM switch.
- Channel selection options
The AdderView Pro can be switched using selectable keyboard hotkeys, 3 button mice or the front panel controls. Optionally, you can also use the RC4 remote switch to make your selection.These switching options allow you to rapidly reasign connected devices to any of the connected computers.
- Broad USB 2.0 Hi Speed device support
A vast range of USB devices can be connected to the AdderView Pro, from non standard human interface devices to printers and scanners. This gives great flexibility. For example, you could be scanning a set of documents onto one computer while working on another and printing from yet another, all at the same time. The USB 2.0 switching action has been carefully engineered to ensure maximum computer reliability when connecting and disconnecting USB devices.
- Options port for control, synchronization and upgrade
An 'Options' port enables the AdderView PRO MultiScreen to be remotely switched using simple ASCII codes. When the channel is switched, the same ASCII codes are echoed to the 'Options' port. By linking 'Options' ports, two or more units can be switched in synchrony to switch more than 4 video heads. The port enables a 4 button switch unit (RC4) to be used with the AdderView Pro. The same port can also be used to upgrade the firmware to guarantee that your hardware investment continues to deliver real value well into the future.
Hardware compatibility: All computers with USB interfaces
Software compatibility: Operates with all known software and operating systems including
Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS, NetWare etc.
Computer connections at switch: USB2.0 type B, Dual-link DVI-I (up to 4 per connection), 3.5mm stereo jack
Local KVM console connection:
Video: Dual-link DVI-I (Dual x 2, Triple x 3 or Quad x 4)
Keyboard/Mouse: 2 x USB type A
Switched USB: 2 x USB2.0 type A
Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
Other Connections: Options (flash upgrade, sync with other AV4PRO-DVI-MS and RS232 triggered power switches): Modular 10P10C
Physical design: 2.5U high metal case 26cm/10.24" (w), 15cm/5.90" (d), 10cm3.94" (h)
Power: 2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included), 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input to power adapter, 5VDC 2A output from power adapter
Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
Approvals: CE, FCC