- Run 1 S-Video signal or 2 baseband Composite video and 2 audio signals up to 2500 feet (762 m) to 8 locations over affordable CAT5 cable.
- Provides a looping output for easy daisychaining of units.
- Use it with DVDs, VCRs, audio/video matrix switches, CCTV cameras and monitors, and other analog baseband audio/video equipment.
- Supports NTSC and PAL systems.
- Integrates seamlessly with a number of our video/audio baluns (see Buying Tips below), eliminating the need to run expensive coax or audio cable between the audio/video source and destination devices.
- For one-to-many point-to-point configurations. Video and audio pairs are independent of each other, so it's not necessary to use all in one application, or for all signals to be transmitted in the same direction.
- Ideal for CCTV security and surveillance uses, classroom audio/video instruction, corporate audio/video presentations, and trade show demonstration systems.
- Standard modular RJ-45 connections for quicker moves, adds, and changes.
Bandwidth (3 dB) - Video: DC to 8 MHz;
Audio: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
Cable Requirements - Between hub and baluns: CAT3 or higher solid UTP with 24 AWG or lower
Distance (Maximum) - Over quality CAT5 cable, end-to-end: Composite video: Black-and-white: 2500 ft. (762 m), Color: 2200 ft. (671 m);
S-Video: 1000 ft. (305 m)
CE Approval - Yes
Connectors - (10) RJ-45, (1) 5-pin DIN F (power inlet)
Power - Input: 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz, autosensing, up to 700 mA;
Output: +5 VDC at up to 4 A; +12 VDC at up to 1 A; -12 VDC at up to 0.6 A;
Consumption: 5 watts maximum
Size - 1.3"H x 8.5"W x 4"D (3.3 x 21.6 x 10.2 cm)
Weight - Hub chassis: 1 lb. (0.5 kg);
Power supply: 1.5 lb. (0.7 kg)
- Black Box Video CCTV AV Hub 8 Port CAT5 S Video Splitter
- 2 Year Fido Protection Warranty
- User Manual