- The AdderLink X2-Silver Dual Access KVM extender extends high quality video, keyboard, mouse and transparent RS232 up to 300m/1000ft over Category 5 or higher cable while providing KVM access at the computer for local as well as remote control.
- The X2-DA-Silver offers increased distance over which video can be transmitted and the high resolutions that can be achieved at these distances.
- This CAT5 extender achieves resolutions of 1600 x 1200 at 200m/650ft and 1280x1024 at 300m/1000ft.
- Integral electronic DeSkew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables, achieving crystal clear video, even at longer distances. All video adjustments may be made using the keyboard.
- Extends KVM and transparent RS232 across a single CATx cable
- Dual access provides local KVM access at the computer (local) end
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Fully transparent RS232 interface enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew circuit (up to 62ns DeSkew with 2ns granularity)
- Use stand alone or rackmount 16 modules across 2U (rackmount kit sold separately)
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in noisy applications
- Flash upgradeability enables future enhancements
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
- Spike suppression - The X2-Silver Dual Access is fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application - The X2-Silver Dual Access is not suitable for linking between buildings.
- Display Data Channel - DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
Adder X2-DA-Silver Specifications:
|Mechanical||Local Unit||Remote Unit|
|Height ||1 in. (26 mm.)||3.1 in. (80 mm.)|
|Width ||6.7 in. (172 mm.)||6.7 in. (172 mm.)|
|Depth||2.9 in. (75 mm.)||2.9 in. (75 mm.)|
|Rack Space||16 units fit into 2U of rack space||5 units fit into 2U of rack space|
|Temperature Tolerance||0-40oC (32 to 104oF)|
|Humidity Tolerance||5 to 60% non condensing|
|Usage||5VDC at 500mA|
|Computers||1 x 25-way female||N/A|
|CATx cable||1 x RJ45||1 x RJ45|
|Serial||1 x DB9||1 x DB9|
|Keyboard||1 x purple 6-pin mini-DIN female||1 x purple 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Mouse||1 x green 6-pin mini-DIN female||1 x green 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Monitor||1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female||1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female|
|Power adapter||2.5mm DC jack optional power adapter (only required for video only applications)||2.5mm DC jack|
|Computer/KVM switch||Compatible with desktop, rack mount and laptop PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections|
|Operating system||Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS; OS/2; UNIX; MS Windows 9x, NT, 2000, XP;NetWare and RS6000|
|Keyboard||Supports PS/2 style keyboards with 6-pin mini-DIN connectors|
|Mouse||Supports a wide range of PS/2 style 2 button, 3 button, wheel, IntelliMouse (3 button with wheel), IntelliMouse Explorer (5 button with wheel) and other mice that support the Microsoft mouse signaling protocols|
|RS232 ||Transparent serial port operation ensures wide device compatibility without the need to configure baud rates or protocols on the X2 to match your equipment.|
- AdderLink X2 Silver Dual Access CAT6 KVM Extender Transmitter
- AdderLink X2 Silver Dual Access CAT6 KVM Extender Receiver
- 6ft long computer interface cable
- Computer serial interface cable
- IEC style power supply and power cord
- Safety and installation leaflet
- CD manual
- Stick on rubber feet
Note: the X-Series rack panels are not included and need to be purchased separately as required