- The AdderLink X2 Range KVM Extenders uses the latest technology to deliver perfect video pictures at high resolutions over long distances.
- The X2-Gold-P uses CATx Cable (5,5e,6,7) which enables you to extend KVM signals at true 1600x1200 resolution up to 200m (1280x1024 at 300m).
- The X2-Gold-P's video quality is achieved using high performance video compensation amplifiers with ultra fine independent sharpness and brightness adjustments.
- Integral De-Skew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables and thus achieve crystal clear video even at longer distances. All video adjustments may be made using the keyboard.
- This CATx KVM extender supports high fidelity bi-directional stereo audio and audio signals are transmitted digitally using 16 bit, 44.1kHz sampling to ensure a low noise level.
- X2 KVM extenders may be desk/shelf mounted or rack mounted in the popular X-Series rack mount system. This system enables 16 units (transmitters or receivers) to be fitted neatly into 2U of rack space to give industry-leading rack densities and provide a modular, flexible and manageable extender solution. The range of complementary X-Series modules enables systems to be constructed to precisely match your requirements.
- A number of new innovations are fitted to the X2 extenders including improved spike suppression circuits. DDC circuits are also fitted that enable the computer to query the monitor so that the video card can be optimally configured. Without this circuitry, some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions.
- All X2 extenders feature transparent serial ports that enable a wide range of serial devices to be connected at baud rates up to 57,600.
- Video quality (1600x1200 at 200m)
- Integrated state of the art 300 MHz de-skew circuit
- Extends keyboard, mouse, video, audio and RS232 up to 300m (1000ft) using single CATx cable
- Digital (44.1 kHz, 16 bit) audio transmission delivers high fidelity click less stereo audio for speakers and microphones
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
- Flash upgradeable circuitry enables future enhancements and upgrades to be easily downloaded
- Video sharpness, brightness and de-skew adjustments may easily be made using keyboard
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
- Transmitters and receivers may be desk mounted or rack in the X-Series rack (16 units per 2U)
- Transparent serial port enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Includes a computer connection cable
- Spike suppression - The X2-GOLD is fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application - The X2-GOLD is not suitable for linking between buildings.
- Display Data Channel - DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
- Also known as X2-Gold/P-US
Adder X2-Gold-P Specifications:
|Mechanical||Local Unit||Remote Unit|
|Height ||1 in. (26 mm.)||1 in. (26 mm.)|
|Width ||6.7 in. (172 mm.)||6.7 in. (172 mm.)|
|Depth||2.9 in. (75 mm.)||2.9 in. (75 mm.)|
|Rack Space||16 units fit into 2U of rack space||16 units fit into 2U of rack space|
|Temperature Tolerance||0-40oC (32 to 104oF)|
|Humidity Tolerance||5 to 60% non condensing|
|Usage||5VDC at 500mA|
|1600 x 1200||up to 200 meters/650 feet|
|1280 x 1024||up to 300 meters/1000 feet|
|Extension Distance |
|CATx cable (x=5,5e,6,7)||up to 300 meters / 1000 feet|
|Keyboard||PS/2 style keyboards with 6-pin mini-DIN connectors|
|Mouse||PS/2 style 2 button, 3 button, wheel, IntelliMouse (3 button with wheel), IntelliMouse Explorer (5 button with wheel) and other mice that support the Microsoft r mouse signaling protocols|
|Monitor||Flat-screen and CRT style monitors with standard HD-15 video connectors, stereo speakers and microphone|
|Computer / KVM switch ||Compatible with desktop, rack mount and laptop PCs with PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections|
|Operating System||Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS, OS/2, UNIX, MS Windows 9x, NT, 2000, XP NetWare and RS6000|
|Connectors (Local computer-end unit)|
|Computer||1 x 25-way female|
|CATx cable||1 x RJ45|
|Optional power adapter||2.5mm DC jack, (only required for video only applications)|
|Connectors (Remote console-end unit)|
|Keyboard||1 x purple 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Mouse||1 x green 6-pin mini-DIN female|
|Monitor||1 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female|
|Speaker & Microphone||1 x light green 3.5mm audio jack and 1 x pink 3.5mm audio jack|
|CATx cable||1 x RJ45|
|Power adapter||2.5mm DC jack|
- AdderLink X2 Gold CAT6 KVM Extender with RS232 and Audio Transmitter
- AdderLink X2 Gold CAT6 KVM Extender with RS232 and Audio Receiver
- 6ft long computer interface cable
- IEC style power supply and power cord
- safety and installation leaflet
- CD manual
- stick on rubber feet