1080p (1920 x 1080) HDTV; SXGA (1280 x 1024) PC monitor
The DVI Video Extender System amplifies and extends video up to 100ft (30m) away from your HDTV or PC monitor via a single solid CAT 5e/6 cable, and it is audio enabled for stereo speaker connection.
NOTE: Can extend the DVI video and audio up to 300ft by cascading 3 levels.
It accomplishes this by means of a local transmitting unit (GVE600L), and remote receiving unit (GVE600R), connected by a solid Category 5e or Category 6 Ethernet cable.
The DVI Video/Audio Extender System allows you to remove valuable system equipment from high traffic areas and store it in a secure location. Hence, it is ideal for:
- Broadcasting and digital signage applications
- Classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, monitor testing, demonstrations and multi-media presentations
- Broadcasting video information such as news headlines, stock prices, airline flights and train schedules
- Universities with multiple campuses, a single teacher to teach class to students in two or more locations at the same time
- Factory and construction sites or any installation where the display needs to reside in a harsh setting, but you want the system equipment kept in an environmentally friendly location
Benefits of GVE600W6
Video and Audio
- Extends video via a single solid CAT 5e/6 cable
- Stereo audio enabled
- Supports DVI-D source and display devices
Cost Effective Solution
- A Single solid Cat 5e/6 cable extends video for up to 100ft (30m)
- Substantial cost savings over a 100ft DVI cable
Highest Video Resolution
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) HDTV
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) PC monitor; optimal resolution for 19" & less monitors