The DVX-200 can extend any DVI-D signal up to 220 ft with a single CAT5 cable, while retaining a perfectly clear, crisp image of up to 1600 x 1200 resolution.
- Extend and DVI signal up to 220 feet away with a single CAT6 cable. Transmitter and receiver included.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located Monitor, from the locally located Monitor or from an internal DDCTable.
- Distances: 220ft with a CAT6 STP cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches.
- Rack Mount options
- Perfect Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Call Centers (co-locate user's computers).
- Industrial (protection against pollution).
- Information Terminals & Kiosks.
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems).
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors.
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz, Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 min. 75H|
|Power Supply||Universal Switch mode PSU (90-240V Input) 5VDC|
|Input Interface||DVI-D (Single Link)|
|Dimensions (Inches)||(L) 3.4|
- SmartAVI DVI CAT6 Video Extender Transmitter
- SmartAVI DVI CAT6 Video Extender Receiver
- Two Power Supply
- DVI Cable
- User Manual