- This is a bundle and includes the 2 Port switch and two 15ft cable kits.
- Control up to two USB computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Safely switches between computers running on different security levels
- Features no hot keys or OSD to prevent data from being stored on KVM Switch
- Non-reprogrammable firmware prevents tampering with KVM logic
- Provides full support for USB computers, keyboards, and mice
- Rugged, metal enclosure provides stability and allows Switch to be placed beneath monitor or other desk item
- Compact design allows for desktop or 1U rack-mountable installation
- Supports high video resolutions of up to 1920x1440 @ 75Hz
- Dedicated port selectors allow you to switch easily from one computer to the next
- LED indicators provide easy identification of which computer is being accessed
- 3-Year Warranty
- NAIP Common Criteria validated to EAL4.
Designed specifically for secure military and government installations, the OmniView Secure KVM Switch lets you control multiple USB computers from a single USB console. This product ensures the integrity of your data by safely switching between computers running on different security levels. The Switch features a dedicated processor per computer port to keep each computer separate and secure at all times, and prevent data transfer among them.
Number of Computers:
Number of Users:
|1920 x 1440 @ 75Hz Maximum |
|1 x USB Type A Keyboard |
1 x USB Type A Mouse
1 x 15-pin D-Sub (HD-15) Female Monitor
|2 x Type B USB |
2 x 15-pin HD-15 Male Monitor
|5 V DC Device Input |
Shipping Weight :
|4.0 lb |
Pallet Qty :
Shipping Dimensions :
|3.5" Height x 9.25" Width x 15.0" Depth |
Case Pack Qty :