- Transmitter only
- Use CAT5 Cable to broadcast high resolution WUXGA, Stereo Audio, RS232/IR and USB 1.1 up to 275ft
- UXPRO is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system(transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio signals, IR/RS232 and USB1.1 over unshielded twisted pair(UTP) cabling.
- With RS232 communication support the UXPRO allows users to send commands to a single or multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
Remotely accessing your USB device is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial enviroments where the USB device is located. Locate devices away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat; increase desk and floor space.
Take full control of your remote screens
- With UXPRO you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens.This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations.You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it's effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen.You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group.
- The RS232 feature saves you time and money by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
- Supports dual screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 275 feet (83.2m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth
- Sends high-resolution WUXGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format/Polarity Preservation.
- Extends USB port up to 275ft from computer.
- Uses one CAT5(UTP) cable for USB transmission.
- Remotely acessing your USB devices are made convienient in a variety of situations.
- 4-port USB hub with the RX(receiver) unit.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Singals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays.
- IR command to single or multiple displays.
- USB1.1 device
- Uses one CAT5(UTP) for each WUXGA/Audio/RS232 and IR signal transmission.
- Supports USB Keyboard, USB Mouse + additional USB 1.1/1.0 devices
|RGBHV, RGsB, YUV, Y/C, CVBS|
|Up to 1900 x 1200 VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA|
|Connector Type||HD 15 socket|
|(low and full speed)|
|Transmitter||USB Type B|
|USB Type A|
|Signal Type ||Stereo unbalanced|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|TXD, RXD, Gnd.|
|Power||External 5VDC adaptor|
|Connector||2.1mm DC jack (center +ve)|
7.75" x 3.38" x .937" (197 x 86 x 24 mm)
|Weight||.60 lb (0.27 kg)|
- SmartAVI UXPRO CAT5 USB VGA KVM Extender wiith Audio and Serial Transmitter