|Also known as:|
|4 Port DVI KVM Switch||Black Box 4 Port KVM Switch
|4 Port KVM Switch||Black Box ServSwitch 4Site
|4 Port Quad Video KVM Switch||Quad Screen Splitter
|4 Port USB DVI KVM Switch||Quad Video KVM Switch
|4 Port USB KVM Switch||USB KVM Switch
|4 Port USB PS2 KVM Switch||
- Control up to 4 computers from a quad split screen with USB Keyboard and Mouse.
- Maximum VGA resolution of 1600 x 1200; maximum DVI resolution of 1900 x 1200.
- Switch via push buttons, keyboard commands, or mouse.
- Great for control rooms, server farms, and security systems.
- Less than 1U high. Rackmount kit is included.
- View video from your computers in three modes: one-to-one Full-Screen Mode, four-in-one Quad Mode, or three-on-one Picture-in-Picure (PiP) Mode.
- Supports all combinations of analog VGA and digital DVI video cards.
- Supports PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for multiplatform use.
- No software needed.
- One for all: The new ServSwitch 4site gives you true KVM switching for controlling four servers from one keyboard and mouse. Plus, it gives you the ability to display the video from those four servers on one monitor-all at the same time, and in real time!
- This ServSwitch is a real bonus if you work in a control room or need to keep track of multiple screens. You can view them all on one monitor at your workstation instead of setting up a bank of monitors.
- You have three modes to view the video from your different computers: one-to-one Full-Screen Mode, four-in-one Quad-Mode, and three-on-one Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mode.
- One-to-one Full-Screen Mode: In Full-Screen Mode, the video from one of the four connected CPUs or servers is displayed on the entire screen and in maximum resolution. Operation of the keyboard and mouse automatically switches to the selected CPU or server.
- Four-in-one Quad Mode: In Quad Mode, the screen is split into four fields of equal size. Each field displays the live video from one of the connected CPUs or servers. Select keyboard and mouse operation from the field of the corresponding computer.
- Three-on-one Picture-in-Picture Mode: In Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, you can display the full-screen video from one of your computers. Then, video from up to three other computers is shown as thumbnail images down the right-hand margin of the screen. This way, you can monitor one computer while simultaneously keeping an eye on the other three. You can also scale the images to a comfortable viewing size.
- Compatible and simple: The ServSwitch 4site gives you the flexibility to use all types of monitors and video equipment. It supports all combinations of analog VGA and digital DVI video cards, monitors, even cameras. The switch automatically determines the resolution of the monitor and each of the four servers. For clear, sharp video, resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz (digital) are supported. For even more versatility, the switch is compatible with both PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
- You can switch between the three operation modes, and select your keyboard and mouse operation by using the buttons on the front of the switch, keyboard commands, or mouse functions.
- Use almost anywhere: You can use this switch in a variety of environments, such as in control rooms, server farms, security systems, and anywhere you need to monitor multiple video sources.
- Visualize everything: You can also use the ServSwitch 4site to tie up to four KVM switching systems together. Centralize management for the ultimate KVM switching experience!
- Connect it to a ServSwitch Octet for use in large-scale systems. You can even control it remotely over the Internet with the ServSwitch Wizard IP.
Controls - (4) Port-switching front buttons; (1) Quad-Mode button; (1) PiP-Mode button
Distance (Maximum) - To console: 16.4 ft. (5 m);
To CPU: 16.4 ft. (5 m)
Resolution (Maximum) - VGA: 1600 x 1200;
DVI: 1920 x 1200
Connectors - CPU: (4) DVI-I F, (4) 6-pin mini DIN F, (4) USB Type B M;
Console: (1) DVI-I F, (2) USB Type A F;
Management port: (1) RJ-45 (serial RS-232);
Power: (1) IEC 320
Indicators - (6) LEDs; (4) Select/Powered status, (1) Quad Mode, (1) PiP Mode
Power - 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 40 W maximum
Size - 1.7"H x 17.1"W x 9.2"D (4.3 x 43.4 x 23.4 cm)
Weight - 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
- Black Box ServSwitch 4Site Quad View 4 Port KVM Switch
- 1 ServSwitch 4Site
- 1 IEC-320 Power Cord
- 1 6.7ft DB9 female to RJ-45 male serial falsh control cable
- 1 CD-ROM containing a users manual