|Also known as:|
|2 Port CAT5 VGA Video Splitter||Gefen CAT5 VGA Video Splitter
|2 Port VGA Video Splitter||Gefen VGA Video Extender
|2 Port Video Splitter||Gefen VGA Video Splitter
|CAT5 Video Splitter||Gefen Video Extender
|Gefen CAT5 VGA Video Extender||Gefen Video Splitter
- Extend and split a VGA (svga, xga, UGA) signal up to 1000ft to two monitors (displays, TV, projectors ...etc)
- Supports up to 1920x1200 VGA video at 60 Hz
- Supports analog L+R audio
- No Loss of Quality
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Equalizations for different CAT-5 skews
Distribute VGA and Audio 1:2 over CAT5 cable -- up to 1000 feet!
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
- Power Consumption: 20 watts (max.)
- Dimensions Sender : 9"W x 1"H x 4"D
- Dimensions Receiver : 17"W x 1.3"H x 4"D
- Video In/Out: 2 x HD15 VGA Female (out), 1 x HD15 VGA Male (input)
- Audio In/Out: 3 x 3.5mm female mini-phone jack, stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
The 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 system extends and duplicates your audio and VGA signals at distances of up to 1000 feet. Extension is accomplished by digitally encoding and transmitting AV signals over standard CAT5 cables.
The 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 system will extend analog VGA as well as analog Audio and provides two full sets of AV signal output on the receiving end.
How It Works
The 1:2 VGA Audio CAT5 Distribution Amplifier Sender unit is placed at the source location. A standard CAT5 cable is run from the 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Sender up to 1000 feet to the 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Receiver unit. The 1:2 VGA Audio over CAT5 Receiver unit connects to your remote video displays and audio inputs. A microphone jack provides bi-directional audio support.
- (1) 1:2 VGA and Audio over CAT5 Extender Sender
- (1) 1:2 VGA and Audio over CAT5 Extender Receiver
- (2) 5V DC power supplies
- (1) 6-foot VGA cable (M-M)
- (1) 6-foot 3.5mm mini-phono jack audio cable
- (1) User's Manual