- Uses Cat 5 cable to connect the local and remote units(up to 330 ft. apart)- We strongly recommend that you use Cat 5 STP cable.
- Dual Console Operation-control your system form both the local and remote consoles (PS/2 keyboard, mouse, stereo speaker, stereo microphone and monitor).
- Supports stereo speaker and stereo microphone.
- Push button selection -sequential selection between local and auto mode.
- Automatic Gain Control-automatically adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance.
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
- High video resolution, up to 1280x1024.
- Supports DDC2B for local monitor (display data channel for communication between graphic card and monitor).
- Supports VGA,SVGA,and Multisync Monitors.
- Firmware upgradable.
- OS Compatibility:DOS, WIN98, WIN ME, WIN 2K, WIN 2003, WIN XP and LINUX.
ATEN's CE300 KVM extender allows access to one computer system directly or multi-computer systems through a KVM switch from a remote console. Due to the increasing importance of the sound in computing environment, the CE300 adds audio supports on. Now the signal of keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker, and microphone can be transferred up to 330 feet (100 meter) away to a remote console station. The CE300 features a customized ASIC to ensure the utmost in reliability and compatibility, and can so implement the automatic signal compensation. The CE300 is firmware upgradeable, so users can always upload the latest firmware for their needs. It is perfect for any type of installation where the console needs to be in a conveniently accessible location, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe place away from dust, dirt, and harsh environmental influences.
- A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution
- A PS/2 style keyboard
- A PS/2 style mouse
- Stereo Microphone and Stereo Speakers (Optional)
With PS/2 Type Connectors:
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync card.
- A 6-pin mini-DIN mouse port
- A 6-pin mini-DIN keyboard port
With AT Type Connectors:
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync card.
- A DB-9 (standard serial), mouse port plus mouse adapter (part # 2A-105).*
- A 5-pin DIN (standard AT), keyboard port plus keyboard adapter (part # 2A-106).
* * Not included - requires separate purchase.
- DOS 6.22; Windows 95 or newer; RedHat 6.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 8.0 or newer, Mandrake 9.0 or newer, SUSE 8.2 or newer; FreeBSD 3.5.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.5 or newer; Netware 5.0, 6.0 or newer; OS/2 Ver. 2.0, AIX 4.3 or newer
- For local console please use the supplied high quality custom KVM cable.
- Various length of Category 5 cable up to 330 ft.between the local and remote CE300 units.
|Power Adaptor Part #|
|USA # ||#0AD8-0605-241G|
|for UK region ||#0AD4-3605-241G|
|for German Region ||#0AD6-1605-241G|
|* Master Carton|
|* Master Carton Qty. ||5|
|Local Module Connectors|
|Video ||1 x HDB-15 male (blue)|
|Keyboard ||1 x min-Din-6 female (purple)|
|Mouse ||1 x mini-Din-6 female (green)|
|Power ||1 jack (black)|
|*** Unit Package Dimensions|
|Local ||1 (green)|
|Remote ||1 (green)|
|Microphone ||1 x pink)|
|Monitor ||1 x HDB-15 female (blue)|
|Keyboard ||1 x min-Din 6 female (purple)|
|Audio ||1 x jack ( light green)|
|Mouse ||1 x mini-Din 6 female ( green)|
|Unit Wt. w/accessories ||3.3 lb|
|Master Carton Wt. ||17.5 lb|
|Unit Pack Wt. ||3.3 lb|
|**** Unit Dimensions|
|Width ||4.6" (local and remote)|
|Height ||1.4" (local and remote)|
|Length ||3.2" (local and remote)|
|Humidity ||0 ~ 80% RH, NC.|
|Video Resolution ||up to 1280 x1024|
|Operating Temperature ||0 ~ +50 C|
|Storage Temperature ||-20C ~ +60C|
|Power Consumption ||AC 9V, 2.7W max. Local and Remote each|
What's included:1 x Aten MasterView CAT5 Audio KVM Extender, Local Unit, #CE-300L 1 x Aten MasterView CAT5 Audio KVM Extender, Remote Unit, #CE-300R 1 x CS Custom KVM Cable , # 2L-5302P ( 6 ft.) 2 x Rack Mounting Brackets 2 x Power Adapters , USA default #0AD8-0605-241G 1 x Firmware Upgrade Cable 1 x User Manual 1 x Quick Start