- Extend ps2/usb keyboard, ps2/usb mouse and vga monitor up to 1000 ft over cat5, cat5e or cat6 cables.
- Advanced automatic compensation and equalization
- Automated video skew adjustments
- Models available for PS/2, USB or both
- Up to 1920 x 1440 video resolution
- Cable length compensation adjustments are automatically performed
- Video equalization and gain are easily adjusted with simple keyboard commands
SVGA, VGA, XGA, RGB video modes
PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Extend a KVM station up to 1,000 feet away from a CPU using CATx cable (CAT5, 5e, 6, or 7)
- Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, and UltraMatrix
- Operating system independent
- Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the remote unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the local unit must be connected to the PC
- Made in USA
The ViewLink CATx KVM extender is the extender of choice for businesses big and small that must control a computer from an extended distance.
The ViewLink CATx allows you to position a computer up to 1,000 feet away from the KVM station using common twisted pair CATx cable. Use any length of data cable up to 1,000 feet, ViewLink will calculate the cable length automatically, set the gain and equalization, and adjust the video skew to provide a crystal clear image. No jumpers to set or knobs to adjust.
Access to your computers is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments; locate computers away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat, and increase desk and floor space.
The ViewLink extender is available in the following models:
- PS/2 single
- USB single
- PS/2 and USB to PS/2 single
- PS/2 and USB to USB single
- Video only
Options: Automatic skew compensation
- Rose ViewLink CATx PS2 USB KVM Extender Transmitter
- Rose ViewLink CATx PS2 USB KVM Extender Receiver
- Warranty/Registration Card
- User Manual