The CrystalView system consists of two Units. The Local Unit connects to your CPU using a CPU adapter cable. The Remote Unit connects directly to the keyboard, video monitor and mouse cables of a KVM station. The Local and Remote Units are connected together with up to 150 feet of industry standard CAT5 cable.
- Extend keyboard, monitor, and mouse (KVM) up to 150 feet away with a single CAT5 twisted pair cable
- Available in two models:
- Single - One KVM to 1 CPU up to 150 feet away
- Dual - Two KVMs to 1 CPU, one KVM near CPU and one KVM up to 150 feet away
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse and all PC video formats
- Video resolutions:
- 1600x1200 at 100'
- 1280x1024 at 150'
- Keyboard and mouse emulation allows plug and play operation
- Compatible with Rose switches such as ServeView, UltraView, and UltraMatrix
- Connector types use standard VGA (HD15) and PS/2 (Minidin6)
- Compatible with Windows, NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Fully automatic KVM sharing on first-come first-serve basis using the dual version models
- Rose CrystalView Mini CAT5 KVM Extender Transmitter
- Rose CrystalView Mini CAT5 KVM Extender Receiver
- Power Supply
- User Manual
- Registration Card